How to Post on Instagram from PC
Instagram is a social media platform exclusive to mobile users and creators. You can send and receive direct messaging while scrolling through the feed on your PC. But Instagram doesn’t allow posting from PC which is a bummer as most creators prefer posting their photos taken in their DSLRs from their PC directly post on Instagram from pc.
Post on Instagram from PC
Though there are several ways to post from PC like using emulators, extensions on Chrome etc. Here we will see the easiest and the effective way to do it. For this method to work, you will need Google Chrome or any chromium based browser installed on your PC.
- Open your Chromium browser and go to https://www.instagram.com and login with your credentials.
- Once you are in the homepage, press Ctrl+Shift+I keyboard shortcut. This will enable Inspect mode for the page.
3. In this page click on the little mobile icon on the top left corner of inspect view pane.
4. That’s it, now you have the bottom panel where the + icon is present.
5. However to make the page user-friendly, in the top drop-down menu select responsive and close the inspect view by clicking on the x icon on the top left corner.
6. There you have it, your Instagram on PC with all the mobile features.
Note: If you don’t see the bottom icon row try refreshing the page or changing the device type in the drop-down menu.
If you are a business user, you can also try scheduling apps like hootsuite. It has far more features like time scheduling uploads, showing your recent activites, reach etc.,. Keep in mind that such apps are paid and their features may or may not work if Instagram changes their policies. So try the free version before you decide to pay for it.