Nowadays YouTube is most underrated platform for business people, Video Bloggers and many YouTube communities. Yes! many people source of Income & living has based on YouTube. Foremost reason is quality of their channel & Contents.
Okay, now lets kick into the Search. Are you a beginner? Don’t worry, YouTube provides a many customization to their users! One of key feature to show up your brand is Profile picture. Have you searching for How to Change your Profile picture on YouTube?
You can change your profile picture by following two ways, let’s set upon.
How to Change your Profile picture on YouTube via Mobile app or tablets?
- Open your YouTube and sign in your Account.
2. Tap on your Profile picture on top right corner.
3. Next, click on ‘Manage your Google Account’
4. Now tap on your profile photo again and it asks to ‘Set profile photo’
5. At last you can ‘Take photo’ or ‘Choose photo’ from your Mobile device.
How to Change your Profile picture on YouTube via Desktop web?
- Open browser YouTube.com and sign in your account, if you’re not signed in.
- As same Tap on your profile picture on top right corner.
3. Next, click on ‘Your Channel’ and navigates to your channel.
4. Tap on your profile picture again and it takes to channel customization page.
5. Now below the Branding CHANGE or REMOVE your YouTube profile picture.
6. Straight away set up your brand picture from your desktop.
7. Finally Click on Publish to set off.
After tuning your profile picture here will reflect in all other Google Apps. Apps like Gmail, Google Hangouts or whatever app linked to your Google Account.